On the Road

My "travel journal" on the road to self-discipline.

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Numero Uno!

Welcome to my blog!! I'm glad you've stopped by.

I hope this will be a record of my journey to a more self-disciplined and structured life. There is so much that I want to experience and be a part of, but right now my life is in a bit of disarray. Just the usual procrastination and lack of motivation, but I'm tired of that!! There's too much to do--both that I have to do and what I want to do!! I am 26, a graduate student with a little over a year left in my program; I'm married; am involved in community projects. I would love to travel more and be more politically active as well as in better health and more active in general, also I wish I had more time to spend meeting new people, reading new books, seeing new films, etc. In addition to those things, I need to pay more attention to the job-seeking part of life. I want a life that is just overflowing with ideas and people and experiences!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home