On the Road

My "travel journal" on the road to self-discipline.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Email Fiend

Something new that I'm trying to do is deal with email immediately. So when I check my email, I reply to everything that needs a response, write down anything that needs to go on my calendar, and if there is something interesting that I want to keep up with, I just write it down in a document--like "Books to Read." Then I can delete the email and keep it from cluttering up my inbox. Also, I have gotten into the bad habit of not replying to emails even though I mean to. Which is incredibly irritating! I hate it when people don't reply to my emails and I need to stop being so inconsiderate.

I've been doing really well today. I'm not focusing on this because I'm doing health right now, but it is one of those things that I'm working on along the way.

As for the things that I am focusing on, the veggies part is difficult because I didn't take into account that I would need to go to the grocery store to support that mini-goal!! As soon as I have time to do that, then I will feel as if that is off and running. I have been drinking plenty of water this week, so I think that's going well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home