On the Road

My "travel journal" on the road to self-discipline.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Chh-ch-anges

I'm not sure how well this veggie eating shindig is working out. Well, actually I do know. Not so well. Still no grocery shopping. Also, I've been eating lunches out so that's making it hard to get anything besides potatoes for lunch.

Plus, besides the healthy living big picture, I would like to work on other things to help me not stress out. I am doing some of those things and I think they should be included here on my blog. This week I have been spending a few minutes reading a devotional and the scripture that goes along with it every morning as well as the email changes. I think that these are good habits. They're small and yet they help me move toward my overall goals. When I have a spare minute, I will try to write out what my mega-picture is--all the big pictures.

For now, I think that I will change from trying to eat a specified amount of veggies a day to just trying to make the best choices for myself that I can when I eat.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:28 PM, Blogger anonymous jones said…

    Hi there! I like to try and just eat food as God created it. (Says she after just finishing a spoonful of peanut butter!)

    It's all to do with that discipline thing isn't it?

    Come say hi, if you feel like it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home