On the Road

My "travel journal" on the road to self-discipline.

Monday, June 12, 2006

woohoo!

This morning, before 8:30 am, it was warm and humid. I love it, because it makes me feel like I'm at home. I love it! There was a little breeze, but not much as I waited for the bus. I wanted to be out in it, but class called.

You might think I'm joking, but I'm not. Now, at 12:30, it is 88F and 49% humidity and nice and clear. Not really anything worth talking about in the big scheme of a Georgia summer, but it's a good taste of what is to come.

A really great summer feeling would be wearing a cotton lawn sun dress, walking sandals, and strolling down a blistering, humid street under Spanish moss drinking lemonade and "window" shopping an art festival. The day would also include climbing to the top of a lighthouse and walking on the beach barefoot. Sweating through my sunscreen and my hair getting wavy.

HOT HOT HOT! I can't wait!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home