On the Road

My "travel journal" on the road to self-discipline.

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Out night!

Tonight we did go out to dinner, so I had a chicken enchilada, black beans, and part of a tamale. Also, coke and some popcorn at the movies and butterf--gers. The coke was ultra-sweet since I haven't had one in almost a week. After not drinking them for a while, they are almost sickly sweet to me. I couldn't even have one with dinner because the thought of it was a little too gooey. It makes me wonder how much my body has gotten used to other unhealthy foods.

Anyway, I'm going to do the food budget from Monday to Sunday. I know that it hasn't been a week from my last $40, but I don't like the oddness of keeping up with something in the middle of the week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home