On the Road

My "travel journal" on the road to self-discipline.

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Tracking Again

Wt: 160

This seems to be my usual top weight when I'm doing nothing. I have reached equilibrium! It's likely that I'm going to change my fitness goal from a run to a bike ride on Sept 30. I still need to get moving, although I've been pretty good about getting a walk in here and there and drinking water instead of coke.

Next week, Dr. MM moves six hours away. I'm going to miss him SO much! I will have to give myself something to occupy my time so I won't be too lonely, and I'm thinking that "something" will be exercise. I'll also be cutting out tv and living with less stuff. We're going to be culling a great deal of things soon, those things that we never use or don't really love but inertia has prevented us from giving them away or throwing them out. I think this time apart will make our visits together even sweeter. I hope that we're able to get involved in new things quickly so neither of us mope too much. Time will tell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home