On the Road

My "travel journal" on the road to self-discipline.

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Single eating

Well, I decided to stop eating out for a few days and bought a few things that sounded good to me. Not especially healthy, but probably better than what I have been eating. The other night I had whole wheat pasta and tomato sauce and some blackened fish fillets. These last two days I've been eating velveeta shells and cheese with broccoli mixed in. Dr. Mean Monkey hates mac and cheese, and it's not a great love of mine, but it is quick and tasty and I do really like it cold. I figured if I ate about a cup of broccoli mixed up in it each time, it wouldn't be a total loss. One box has made about 3 meals for me. This doesn't bode well when I have to live on my own! I'll cross that bridge when I get there though. I'll have to find something to do with myself--but I won't have tv then so I'll have to find something to do.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:57 AM, Blogger Martalu said…

    That mac 'n cheese w/broccoli actually sounds really good. Or am I just looking for an excuse to eat mac 'n cheese?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home