On the Road

My "travel journal" on the road to self-discipline.

Thursday, March 22, 2007

One down, one to go

Well, one of the major procrastination bits is over. The next one is next Friday, but I'll make it! Big study session tomorrow.

Anywho, I have got to get going if I want my end of the month treat! I found the greatest, funniest shoes the other night at the mall. They have pandas on them! It could hardly be better.

In that vein, I walked to the grocery store tonight which is exactly one mile from my doorstep. If I didn't have to cross four lanes of fairly busy traffic without the benefit of a crosswalk to get there, I would probably do it more often. Maybe next month! Next month is going to be fabuloso!

So, updates. I also need to get back in the habit of logging my food in, but that might have to wait until I am inspired enough to start cooking/eating again. I hope there will be another update to the Strength numbers tonight as well.

March BMR: 1.5
March FMR: 24.62
March Strength Remaining: 8

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home