On the Road

My "travel journal" on the road to self-discipline.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Tired

I didn't get enough sleep last night, thanks to the mocha I drank for lunch yesterday. No caffeine! No more! Well, at least not in beverage form. ha!

Spinning was great today, even though the sub was there. She is growing on me. Then a mile afterwards on the track--no running because my sides were cramping up a little and I was keeping a good pace walking.

Tonight for dinner I was going to fry up some slices of the leftover polenta from last night, but that didn't turn out so well. Eh, not everything does. But I had creamy tomato soup from a box (yum) and some asparagus, my favorite spring vegetable! I only eat asparagus this time of year, so it a real treat. Plus, since Dr. MM isn't here, I could eat it every day if I wanted! Sometimes I want to. Dr. MM is not quite as big a fan as I am of asparagus. Tsk, tsk. A quick dinner, but I know that I haven't eaten a whole lot today. . .so I'm deciding between going out to get ice cream and eating the second half of the soup. Maybe both! I am in charge, so watch out!

No morning exercise today, although I did get up earlier than usual. I think that I will focus on doing either strength or walking in the mornings. At least right now, since I can't really wrap my head around anything else right now. And thanks for the link to the exercises, Trixie! I will have to scour it for ideas.

March BMR: 48.5
March FMR: 28.7
March Strength Remaining: 8

1 Comments:

  • At 5:32 PM, Blogger Annaliese said…

    Mm, asparagus...I love asparagus. Hubby hates it so I just cook enough for me and make him a sweet potato.

    Good for you on the exercise. I'm still "working my way up to it". Procrastination is my friend.

    Thanks for the warm welcome!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home