On the Road

My "travel journal" on the road to self-discipline.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Blah

Today was a blah day. I am a little stressed about an upcoming event, but can't do a lot about it right now. No exercise today because I am being lazy. No cooking dinner because too many dirty dishes (ew, I know--but I washed a load of dishes tonight). No getting up early because I didn't go to bed early. I even skipped a class today because I wasn't prepared. Procrastinated by reading a management book my mom sent me. Worked on my resume and wrote some emails, which is about the only positive thing I have done today.

Tomorrow I am not going to spinning because I want my legs to be fresh for Saturday's ride. So I guess I can get up early and do a strength workout. Yawn. To start my morning exercise ritual, I need to start getting enough sleep--which means I should go to bed now instead of listening to the news. Whatevah! Haha.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:54 PM, Blogger Greg Todd said…

    I love the url and title of your blog. Self discipline is my big problem. Keep up the good work!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home