On the Road

My "travel journal" on the road to self-discipline.

Monday, June 04, 2007

Bwhaha.

BMR: 351.5
FMR: 368.1

I have dragged another person into lap-walking around the building during breaks. I passed her once, and then said--Have you taken up walking, too? She said that when she saw me doing that, she thought it was a pretty good idea. Woohoo! I have healthy influence! Ha. Anyway, now I have actually met someone in class and have someone to chat with on breaks. Maybe more will join us, although I'm feeling the stirrings of the chatty, outgoing gal that I am on good days--so soon I will know everyone's name and where they went to school, where they are from, where they are planning on going after this. . . etc. The move is wearing off, apparently, and I am ready to get back in the game and build a wild and wooly gang of people for fun and adventures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home