On the Road

My "travel journal" on the road to self-discipline.

Monday, May 28, 2007

FMR

Last night after we went to a movie, we stopped by the local park and walked a little bit in the evening air. The geese (with their babies!) were trying to get settled in for the night, and we saw some other birds as well. It was a very nice park and walk even if it was fairly short. But being active is all that matters, no matter how much you do. I've been getting FlyL@dy emails this week to help me build some more routines, and they have a saying that housework done incorrectly still blesses your family. That's pretty much the same for exercise as well--sort of like the #1 Edict of Exercise that M@rla has linked on her blog.

Tonight, I hope that we walk all the way around the lake. Dr. MM was not excited about this, but it will be good for him and us. Plus, I need to get out of the house--he's gone to work--and I enjoy doing outside things together.

Also, I have been having trouble eating enough (again). Mostly, I don't feel like eating lunch at lunchtime. While this is related to not eating breakfast early enough, I end up not eating very much and then winding down so much I have to take a nap! Then when I wake up, I feel so drained that I don't want to cook dinner. (It's dinner time at this point.) So we eat dinner later and later, and I usually eat some kind of junk food snack to perk me up. Sigh. Today, I made myself eat a quesadilla at 1:30, even though I wasn't hungry. Maybe that will help.

My goals today are: make dinner by 6p.m., clear enough space to put the desk upstairs, walk, clean a little bit.


BMR: 351.5
FMR: 368.68

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home