On the Road

My "travel journal" on the road to self-discipline.

Friday, June 08, 2007

Weight and Measures

W: 153
M: 40-34-40

I'm surprised the scale is not up this week along with the measurements, because I have been eating nothing but junk. In fact, yesterday I felt the sick ickiness of a person who has not eaten a vegetable in multiple days and who has been living off of taquitos and moon pies. Because those two things were making up about 75% of my daily diet. Toast was the other 25%. Hmm, why would I feel anything other than stellar?

But, we are back to our oatmeal and apricots today. I have a list for grocery shopping already made up, and fitdayed my breakfast. The other day, I realized that I have less motivation to eat well because I don't know what I'm lacking. There is no awareness of the good things that I am missing, or the crap that is filling me up. So, I'm back to fitday, which is a really great tool for me. Maybe this will help me eat more of the good stuff.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:43 AM, Blogger Teresa said…

    We all have times like this when our eating hasn't been stellar. The break has been good in that you're ready to get back on track.

    All the best.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home