On the Road

My "travel journal" on the road to self-discipline.

Friday, August 17, 2007

Yay!

BMR: 343.5
FMR: 334.6

Another good day! It looks like rain here, which we need a great deal. I finally downloaded some podcasts to take on my walk with me, and I was a little apprehensive about venturing out in the cloudy-ness with my mp3 player. Of course, it didn't rain on me at all, and I'm glad I didn't wimp out.

I still have to tweak my podcasts a bit--I needed about 5 more minutes worth. (I'm downloading interesting sounding ones from npr.) Also, I had to fiddle too much with my player--I almost never use it as the player, but almost exclusively as a jump drive, so I don't know all its features still. It's only four years old! ha. That's ok, I'm glad I'm using it now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home