On the Road

My "travel journal" on the road to self-discipline.

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Update.

BMR: 343.5
FMR: 345.85

Today I did not want to walk. Why? Well, because I didn't like what I had to wear. I'm glad that I saw this for the pathetic excuse that it is, and just went ahead and got outside. Because I was hungry and a little grumpy, I allowed myself to just walk 1.2 miles. Of course, when I got to the place where I could turnaround, I thought--well, just walk to the end of the street. And when I got there, I thought--well, just do the rest of it. So I did! Bwhaha.

This is the last week of only walking. After this, Dr. MM and I will start run/walking some!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:38 AM, Blogger M@rla said…

    Good work on the walking! I like your post about walking on campus - you're right, this time of year it's a great place.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home