On the Road

My "travel journal" on the road to self-discipline.

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Weight and Measures

W: 151
M: 40.5-32.5-40

Hmm. My waist measurement is much lower than last time, which is interesting, and I might be remembering it wrong. Sometimes when I don't write the numbers down immediately, they run all around in my head. So it might be 33.5, which would be a more likely number.

The weight, however, is correct (same number 3x in a row--that's my scale habit) and is my lowest weight recorded on this blog, as far as I can remember. Not bad. I think I'll keep walking--and I'm about to go ride my bike. This coming week is bike commuting week for me--except for my evening classes and big weekly grocery trip, I am going to try to ride my bike everywhere I need to go. We'll see how this works out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home