On the Road

My "travel journal" on the road to self-discipline.

Thursday, June 14, 2007

My Excuse Today

It was overcast and might rain. I was tired. Those were my excuses this morning. It didn't rain, but I refused to go outside. Finally, because I was bored out of my mind, I decided that I would just go walk for a little bit before I had to leave for class tonight. So I did, because I realized that I would be extremely annoyed with myself if I came back here and wrote that I didn't walk again today.

The weather is perfect for exercising today. It is nice and cool and cloudy. I didn't walk as far as usual, but when I turned around to come home the sky was blue and beautiful. There were some clouds, but they don't look like rain. It is probably sunnier than it has been all day, right now, which is pretty nice.


BMR: 351.5
FMR: 360.55

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home