On the Road

My "travel journal" on the road to self-discipline.

Monday, June 18, 2007

A little bit more

Well, yesterday was weird. I didn't walk in the morning because I had some weird idea that it would make me late for church. . .at 11, of course. An excuse. Then, Dr. MM didn't want to go somewhere and walk in a park--so I could blame it on him, but really, I almost always walk by myself. I just didn't walk yesterday, and there is no reason for it.

What I did do, though, was eat like it was the last day on earth. Why? No idea. Well, I was probably tired and bored--I should have just gone upstairs, read a book, and gone to bed early. Next time.

But, that's the past! Today, I got up and walked longer than usual, probably fueled by the enormous amounts of calories I consumed the day before. It felt good to be outside, in the cool morning air, wandering around. Not very many people out this morning, so I had the whole world to myself.

ETA: As it is about halfway through the year, I went back and checked on the mileage I started out with for the 1000 mile challenge to see where I was. I am only 43.5 miles away from halfway for the bike miles remaining, but over 157 miles for the foot miles remaining! Good thing I'm walking regularly!

BMR: 343.5
FMR: 357.05

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home