On the Road

My "travel journal" on the road to self-discipline.

Friday, June 29, 2007

I return!

Well, there has been no walking since last I posted because The Moms have been here since Wednesday. It was actually great having them here, because they bought us a few pieces of little furniture and the kind of decorating stuff that I theoretically think is horrible, but secretly LOVE! And they helped rearrange the furniture and pack up the unpackables. Now our place looks more like a grown-up house (in other words, more like our parents') and less like two students with no design eye live here.

On the plus side, they "made" me shop most of one day and that was simply exhausting. I figure that walking around in stores and rearranging furniture counts for some kind of exercise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home