On the Road

My "travel journal" on the road to self-discipline.

Monday, July 24, 2006

Hamburgers!

Well, not plural, but that is what I had for dinner tonight. We have a stack of patties frozen, so I'll probably do that once a week until I finish them.

So, today was the start of a new week for me. I went to a regular grocery store, but still bought some organic foods. I'll probably go to the store again on Wednesday evening.

Anyway, here's the breakdown:

Frozen pizza: 3.59
Yogurt*: .99
Yogurt*: .99
Cookies: 1.99
Frozen greens: 1.25
Carrots*: 1.19
lemon: .50
buns: 1.40
potato chips: 2.99
tax: .45
TOTAL: 15.24

Remaining for the next 6 days: 24.76

Dinner was hamburgers, carrot salad, and chips. I know that this store does not inspire me to eat healthier, which is strange--I will buy junk here, but not as much at the Earthf@re. E makes me want to eat veggies and grains.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home