On the Road

My "travel journal" on the road to self-discipline.

Monday, February 19, 2007

Perceptions

If I lose one more pound, I will be at my lowest recorded weight since January 7, 2005. I am already at the smallest bust measurement in that time and tied for the waist measurement. I have a half inch to go to be tied for hips. It's nice that I have a steadily downward trend going on--I'm at 10 pounds lost from my highest weight. FYI.

What can I do this week to meet my fitness goals?

Monday: Do my strength work tonight after I finish one class's work.
Tuesday: Go to spinning and walk a mile. Go buy an exercise ball and some groceries.
Wednesday: Go to the gym and walk a mile. Do strength work.
Thursday: Go to spinning and walk a mile.
Friday: Go to the gym and do the C25k program in the morning.
Saturday: Ride bike. Bring heavier weights back.
Sunday: Go to the gym and do the C25k program. Ride one of the recumbent bikes for 25 minutes.

I want some rewards for myself for every 100 miles I tick off for each category, but I will have to think about what is possible that I actually want. Most of the time, rewards would be spending time with friends/family--but they have to want that reward as well, and sometimes it doesn't work out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home