On the Road

My "travel journal" on the road to self-discipline.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Tick

I was 5 minutes late to spinning today, which is so bad of me. I just couldn't drag myself out the door. A great workout--I will contribute it to the bowl of pasta I had just a bit earlier.

I'm eating cereal now instead of salsa, so not bad food just very, very high calorie. After this box is gone, I will have to stop buying it! I don't gobble down oatmeal like this, and I love it for breakfast. There is a solution! Of course, eating like 40 grams of fiber a day from massive cereal intake gets to be unpleasant in more ways than one. (Um, not that this will stop me eating another bowl.) Sigh. I will have a real dinner tomorrow and maybe that will put me back on track.

BMR: 578
FMR: 386.1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home