On the Road

My "travel journal" on the road to self-discipline.

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Renee's Challenge

I just realized that Renee has a 1000 miles by the end of the year (through various means) goal. Wow! I really identify with this kind of goal, because it is so quantifiable. Plus, as she says, it is a goal which she has control over whether she will attain it (within reasonable parameters of course).

On that train of thought, I would like to make the following goals: 600 miles by bike and 400 by foot by the end of the year. I'm going to count what I've done so far this year that has been recorded in fitday. My spinning class won't count, because it's not distance-based. But that's ok. And georgia girl--my first time in a spinning class, I thought I would die and I was incredibly weak afterwards. It gets easier though.

Bike miles remaining: 578
Foot miles remaining: 395.25

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home