On the Road

My "travel journal" on the road to self-discipline.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Update on the resolution

Well since I've been back in my abode, I have had no trouble at all with my resolution. Mostly, this is because I'm eating only the things I want to eat anyway--pretty much healthy snacks, fruits, veggies. Nutella on toast is the only really dessert-ish thing that I'm eating, but I don't count Nutella. I even went to the gym tonight!

If this semester is anything like this week, I am going to have the best last semester. The strange thing is that I'm having to get used to being stress free. It's as if I am waiting for the other shoe to drop. . . but it's not because I am doing what needs to be done and taking care of myself. I am restraining myself and not trying to be the super-helpful person, but just look at what I can realistically do. It is a real attitude adjustment, but I like it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home