On the Road

My "travel journal" on the road to self-discipline.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

December Run 2

Well, we decorated our tree and mantel last night, and put pretty colored lights on the shrubbery last night. I feel so festive now!

Today, I was a little sore through my legs and abs, but I figured I would go ahead and run. I expected to not beat the virtual trainer in my Garmin (1 mile in 12 minutes). After stretching, I decided to walk for 5 minutes to warm up since I was a little sore. It must have worked, because I ran/jogged more than yesterday and was 16 seconds faster. Oooh, a whole 16 seconds! Haha. But that's not a bad improvement. I know that my lungs/heart recovered faster today than yesterday, but I think I'll be sore today and tomorrow.

As long I can get my brain around getting up and getting going, I'm ok. The weather is perfect here for running--bright blue skies and it's only about 60 degrees. I also have some salad and fruit to eat today, which is great. I think we are going to have sushi for lunch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home