On the Road

My "travel journal" on the road to self-discipline.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

December Run 1

This morning, I got up and ran/walked for a mile in 12 minutes. Then I had to walk the half a mile back to my house. It felt wonderful! About twenty minutes of exercise, so not much but enough to make me feel as if I were doing something good for myself.

I'm going to try to do this every day for the rest of the month. It shouldn't be too hard, since this is my break. I keep reading and hearing about my friends' successes, and I'm ready to hop on that bandwagon!

On the other hand, I'm now living with television which is incredibly addicting. Well, that's because I'm watching Scrubs and stand-up. Bwhahaha.

I can't wait to put up the Christmas tree tonight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home