On the Road

My "travel journal" on the road to self-discipline.

Monday, November 27, 2006

Is that good?

Asked Michelle in her last comment. Which is kind of funny--I'm still ambivalent a bit about setting a weight loss goal and attempting to lose weight. 156 is the same as last week, but it is only one pound away from my mini-goal weight of 155 by Jan. 1. So, yes, I guess it's good.

I'm not being extremely healthy in the last couple of pounds I've lost, though. I'm apparently relying on giant cups of coffee to suppress my appetite as I work/study/intern through the last bits of the semester (apart from the sleep-o-rama that was Thanksgiving break). Eh. A few more weeks and this will all be behind me.

Isn't it horrible that all it takes is a single day to get me back in the blues from break?

ETA: Sorry for the url tags, I forgot about blogger.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:18 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    Hey there :) I wasn't sure - if 156 was up or down or the same :) Glad that it's good though! LOL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home