On the Road

My "travel journal" on the road to self-discipline.

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Turkey Day Weekend

Well, I hope that all of you in the US have been enjoying Thanksgiving weekend. I have, even though this is the first year that I haven't spent the holiday with my family. Dr. MM is in town, for the longest time together since August, which is wonderful. I have needed this kind of break--all I've been doing is sleeping and eating. I could get used to it!

Thanksgiving dinner was wonderful--turkey, dressing, creamed corn, squash casserole, wild rice, lima beans, green beans, sweet potato souffle, and pineapple upside down cake. YUM! A spoonful of each really fit the bill. It was a wonderful day.

I've also gotten SO much sleep this weekend--at least 8 hours a day, but more like 10. It feels so much better than 5.5 a night. I've been a little off this week, because prior to the holiday life was WILD. Just a few more weeks til winter break, and I will be on the go in a healthier way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home