On the Road

My "travel journal" on the road to self-discipline.

Friday, November 17, 2006

reminder

The reminder is that I should post here! I'm so hit and miss, it's ridiculous.

And I forgot to weigh today, so I'll do that tomorrow. Eating a piece of fruit is going fairly well--I bought a bag of apples and I have one every day. I also have another pomegranate to eat in a day or two. I've been doing pretty well making my own lunches and dinners, which helps me feel good about myself. The 10 minute clean has been diminished somewhat, but I can start working with the timer again tonight.

I know that I overate some this week--it was stressful, and I ate extra bowls of cereal to make up for it. But at least I recognize that, so that's ok.

Still no exercise. But, I will have to start again because I have an adventure planned that will take a great deal of work in May!! I can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home