On the Road

My "travel journal" on the road to self-discipline.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

no.1

Apparently cute clothes is a major motivator. Seeing as I ate about 1100 calories today. What is that about? Rarr. Partially I was busy, partially I was out of good food, and partially I didn't want candy. Hmm.

There seems to be some committment going on in my brain. Don't know what that's about. Maybe it's because I have to drive past the cute shop everyday to and from work. Maybe it's because I've been hanging about with my skinny tall cousins. Maybe I'm just tired of the old mentality. Recently, I've been refraining from eating just because I was bored--unless it was my after-dinner apple, which was just extended dinner anyway.

In any event, today was not a healthy day. I blame it on no cereal for breakfast! I didn't do any of the goals thing on my list except the fitday--and I only met about 3 of my RDA's. Possibly because I only ate half of what I should? Tomorrow I will try to do better, even though I will be out of cereal again! Maybe tomorrow will be French toast.

This weekend, I am going to a wedding. I can't wait! The bride is one of my lifelong best friends, and it is so good to see her this happy and excited. (Plus, there is wedding cake.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home