On the Road

My "travel journal" on the road to self-discipline.

Friday, September 29, 2006

Weights and Measures

W: 158
M: I thought I had not been measuring because I kept forgetting (which is partly true) , but today when I remembered, I couldn't find the measuring tape! grr.

Fitday says that I've eaten an average of 1652/1900 calories a day in the past week (because it's not completely accurate, I round up and add 200 calories), and that I've burned an average of 2591 calories a day. 31% of my calories are from fat, so that's not bad--I need to lower it a tad, but ok. I need to work on getting more Vitamin K, Selenium, and Zinc in my diet--but other than that, I'm doing a good job getting my RDA's! Also, my fiber intake is right where I want it to be.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home