On the Road

My "travel journal" on the road to self-discipline.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

skipping

Today I did not do any intentional exercise. I still walked around a good bit, but that's just regular life.

I think it's really strange that the more I move, the less hungry I am in general. I don't know if it's because I'm paying more attention than usual right now, or if being so active is suppressing my appetite. Of course, I am not sitting around doing nothing for stretches at a time, snacking, so that is probably part of it too.

It just didn't work out tonight to walk, since I was rushed for time. Plus, it has been raining off and on crazily this afternoon. Another interesting discovery is that even though I have only been walking/biking, I can feel the difference in my arms and abs as well. Resting today, even though it is unintentional, is probably a good thing for me as well. It's nice to know that I'm doing good things for myself health wise--and that keeps me doing them!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home