On the Road

My "travel journal" on the road to self-discipline.

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Long term Stats

In the name of procrastination, I got Dr. MM to send me my excel sheet where I tracked my weights and measurements before he took that computer away.

In the past two years, my highest weight was 164 (June 2005) and my lowest weight was 154 (May 2006). So not huge fluctuations, of course. (And I am almost 5'5'') The good news is that there is somewhat of a downward trend. In 2005, my average weight was 159.4, and in 2006 my average weight was 157.7. At this rate, I'll lose 10 pounds about as many years! I did best at losing weight when I was tracking my RDA's steadily, so I should probably try to do that more steadily. I'm sporadically entering my food into fitday right now. I was also measuring and weighing consistantly, which I have not been doing. Tonight I moved the measuring tape to the bathroom and that should help me remember to do that when I weigh.

Sigh. It's just the doing that gets you, isn't it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home