On the Road

My "travel journal" on the road to self-discipline.

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Spinach eater!

Well, I got sick of seeing a big fat zero in my vitamin K space on the fitday report. So I had baby spinach tonight for dinner. Guess what? It was delicious. As usual. I really like baby spinach so much, but after eating it regularly I decided I was tired of it. It was just too much work to eat it, and I'm sure it actually tastes bad. Or at least that's what I told myself. Lies! Haha. I have a bag to eat through this week, so I should be good to go.

Also, I noticed that fitday took some of my calories away from me! Barely 20, but the nerve! Hah! I guess it's because my weight changed enough that it needed to go down a bit, and call me crazy but I never really thought about that happening. I guess it makes sense that if there's less of you then you need less energy to do what you've been doing. I guess that also means that you have to think about revising the amount of food you eat.

I've also started my coke habit back up again. I probably should write that as Coke so the feds don't come knocking. Two a day! I should be more aware of that, but really until finals are over I don't care that much. Hmm, wonder how I gain five pounds each semester? Also, I've been eating more candy. Tonight, instead of buying a candy snack I took dried apricots and nuts--at least those have nutrients in them! Plus, there's only so many dried apricots you can eat before you get a tummy-ache.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:52 AM, Blogger Bill said…

    Your right. Spinach doesn't get enough love. I love it when I have grilled peppers and onions and something like shrimp mixed in it. Damn tasty salad.

    Sounds like dinner tonight

     
  • At 1:55 PM, Blogger Tiffany said…

    That does sound good! Thanks for dropping by!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home