On the Road

My "travel journal" on the road to self-discipline.

Friday, April 28, 2006

Full-fat

Over on Kathryn's site, she is asking for good low-fat cheeses. I'm totally not the person to give advice on low-fat food, since just about the only non-full-fat thing I eat is 2% milk and sometimes lowfat yogurt. Although most of the time it's full fat yogurt too--I'm only reconciled to 2% milk because I'm used to it and I used to drink a ton of it. The funny thing is that thinking about it makes me want to drink whole milk. I'm just contrary.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:14 PM, Blogger tylersstory said…

    Don't worry about the 2% milk, I drink it all the time. sometimes you don't want to go overboard on the diet thing (like.ugh...skim milk...ughhhhhhh)

     
  • At 9:38 AM, Blogger Tiffany said…

    Yeah, I'm not really into skim milk. When I lived at home, we drank it because of my dad's health. Until recently, I could drink well over a gallon of milk a week--so skim was probably a good idea! Haha. The funny thing is that now when I visit my parents, they only have whole milk because they're sort of into low-carb. But they drink like a glass a week, so I guess it doesn't matter. Thanks for leaving me a comment!

     
  • At 9:48 AM, Blogger tylersstory said…

    Hey also, when looking over your blog. If you want too, it helped me quite a bit to get people to the blog, sign up for a exchange server. Blogmad is the one I am mainly one (as Im a admin there) You should come by and sign up, Ill send ya a 100 credits if you want. :)

    http://www.blogmad.net/?ref=d1d3ccfe824d76d

     

Post a Comment

<< Home