On the Road

My "travel journal" on the road to self-discipline.

Monday, May 01, 2006

One down. . .

Well, one exam is over. I feel incredibly stupid, but that's no indication of ability with law exams. Just three more and a paper! Um, yay?

Also, as a break from studying while I watched my recorded tv I snacked on apricots. Guess what? Now I'm sickish feeling. Apparently I don't remember the whole eat a bunch of dried fruit, tummy rebels stuff that I wrote yesterday. Oh well. I don't think that I'll ever learn.

I can't wait until exams are over!! Then I will have a tiny window of stress-free living where I have nothing to do! I'm going to start exercising again--I can't recall the last time I did more than walk to the mailbox, so this should be fun. My friend and I have been planning to run a 5k all year, and I hope we can figure one out for the summer. I do feel better when I am exercising, but I just haven't been recently because I don't need one more thing to do right now! Also, the transportation bank is on hold until the end of the semester I think. Too much on my plate and I just need to scale back a bit. Right now, I'll just focus on getting 100% of RDA's on fitday. This week it's vitamin D, zinc, and magnesium that are problems.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home