On the Road

My "travel journal" on the road to self-discipline.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Kudos

It feels as if I'm never doing things that get me further down the road, but that's actually not true. Every day that I've been by myself, I have cooked my own dinner and cleaned the kitchen afterwards back to sparkling. Each night I have been reading part of a book to give myself food for thought. Each day I have been drinking water throughout the day. Also, I have been doing a little bit of housecleaning every evening (our place really is a sty)--laundry, throwing things out, putting things in the donate pile, using the carpet sweeper (which for some reason is more fun than the vacuum), cleaning the bathroom. It is adding up, and I hope that soon I will be able to reach an equilibrium of clean and tidy all over the house. I am doing a good job in some aspects, and I need to recognize that. Even if it is what I should be doing all along, anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home