On the Road

My "travel journal" on the road to self-discipline.

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Day three

1. Floss each night. Check!
2. 15 minutes of moving. Check!
3. Eat a cup of green. Check!

Number 3 is the new thing I am doing today. I went to bed earlier than usual last night, so I got up not long after 8 am. Getting up at that time made it a lot easier to get outside. I even downloaded a podcast to listen to this morning, without it feeling like a chore! (Sometimes that sidetracks or demotivates me.) Basically, if it is after 9am, I feel as if it is too late to go outside and exercise. Why bother? I'm already being lazy by sleeping in! I hate sleeping in, it makes me feel very lazy and ruins my day. I did run some today, a little less than a mile (not all at once).

My cup of green today is going to be broken up. I think I will have some salad greens for lunch and then I will have some mixed veggies (including broccoli) tonight with dinner. That should get my cup of greens going!

Also, I have started recording fitday again. No judgment, just getting back in the habit--although I hope that I don't eat six cookies again today. Weight and measures on Friday!

BMR: 343.5
FMR: 328.35

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home