On the Road

My "travel journal" on the road to self-discipline.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Keeping at it.

Tonight was pasta and sauce. I was feeling a bit down last night and today, but I decided to give myself something to look forward to each day. Today, I had to mix it up a bit because it rained, but I got a new book out of it! Hopefully this will work to help me keep out of the blues that could lead to something worse.

Also, I found out today that I can call and cancel my cable tomorrow! I'm really excited about this, and interested to see how I react to not having something to catch up with or occupy me. What will I do without the extra static in my life?

2 Comments:

  • At 8:34 PM, Blogger BarbaraMG said…

    Just stopped by to say thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

    I disconnected my cable about 5 years ago and have never had any regrets. 3 years ago the cable company called me and offered me a deal I could not pass up so I reconnected it. It drove me crazy! I had not missed the crappy brain sucking program, loud commercials and offensive programming. (Murders, sex, drug abuse and on and on.) I called the cable company 2 weeks later and told them to turn if off. They couldn't believe it.

    I am all for TV free homes. I Do have a DVD player and we watch videos but I will never reconnect my cable.

    Thanks again for stopping by.

     
  • At 3:35 PM, Blogger Askazombiehousewife said…

    rewards help me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home