On the Road

My "travel journal" on the road to self-discipline.

Sunday, November 04, 2007

W/M

Ok, so apparently I'm bored with my 9# goal. It's not that I don't want to lose nine pounds--I do! That would be great! But I don't want to do the work it takes. And our budget is getting tight, so I have to focus on buying cheaper food instead of buying food that is perfectly proportioned for my weight loss goal. And it is cold here in the mornings and I haven't really gotten my colder weather exercise clothes out. Basically, I'm just not planning. I've dropped off the fitday tracking, and I've stopped walking, but I've started eating Halloween candy! We can see how this is working. Also, because we are supposed to be using less water here, I have been drinking sodas. Doing my part to conserve! Ha.

Starting:
W: 159
M: 41-34.5-41

Today:
W: 158
M: 40.5-33.5-40.5

Yesterday, we did get out and walk again. So I got 2 more miles in, which is great. Can I lose a pound this week? Who knows, but I am aiming for any change in my w/m stats. I would like to walk 14 miles this week, and do two arm workouts.

BMR: 343.5
FMR: 289

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home