On the Road

My "travel journal" on the road to self-discipline.

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Well, today I thought I would get a bike ride in. . .but I was lazy and played on the internet. I also didn't walk this morning, which probably has something to do with the internets, too. Grr! Haha.

And although I did finally eat something that was a veggie, mostly I ate donuts and had a fried egg and bacon sandwich for lunch. Stellar!

Other than that, my day has been excellent! I organized our outdoor storage, went to the farmer's market, walked (woohoo!) and watched some football. Nothing much, but a good day with beautiful weather. That stupid 14 mile goal this week has really gotten me moving, because I didn't want to blow it with only one day left. I'm sure I could have gotten four miles in tomorrow, but I would like to be able to get the bike out some, too. It's bad enough that I basically need to walk 4 miles every day until the end of the year to meet my foot miles! Hah!

Anywho!

BMR: 343.5
FMR: 300.27

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home