On the Road

My "travel journal" on the road to self-discipline.

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Maybe it won't be that hard after all.. . .

Well, yesterday I ate less than 1700 calories, and I'm on track to do it again today. Maybe it won't be such a burden after all--or at least as long as I keep my flavor of ice cream out of the house and stay stocked up on salad greens and fruit. Yesterday, I was very, very full after dinner and moaned about that forever--right now, I'm starving so I think I will have my snack now instead of after dinner.

On the other hand, I'm dead tired today--but I think that is the allergy medicine I took. Either my cats are really getting to me, or there is something in the air at this time of year that does not agree with me. Of course, because it's been reformulated, the medicine doesn't really work as well--my eyes are dry and the runny nose/sneezing has probably only decreased about 80%. Which isn't good enough, when coupled with the fact that I could probably sleep for a couple of hours. Next time, I will only take one of them.

I've just returned from my two mile walk this afternoon, which was nice--although my mp3 player's battery died a half mile into the walk. Grr. I even considered bringing along another battery as back-up, but didn't, which practically guaranteed that it would die.

Well, I am going to take a nap/watch tv until Dr. MM comes home for dinner.

BMR: 343.5
FMR: 317.27

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home