On the Road

My "travel journal" on the road to self-discipline.

Saturday, September 15, 2007

1. Floss every night. Check!
2. 15 minutes of moving every day. Check!
3. Eat a cup of green. Check!
4. Use a moisturizer with sunscreen every day. Check!
5. Say no to soda. (I've been sucked in again.)

Yesterday, I ended up not planning well enough for my cup of green. Right now, my only options for green is salad. When I go to the grocery store next, I will have to get some broccoli for eating raw and maybe something else that looks good. Also, I should have had some salad for lunch, but I didn't think of it at the time. Just like exercise, I should eat the best at the earliest possible time.

Today, I am starting again with no soda. Living with Dr. MM, we have cokes in the house all the time, so it is harder to avoid them. I had one yesterday, but that is it. I know I can do this, it just takes a tiny bit of thought.

Yesterday, on the nutrition front, was not so great. Calories (1559), fat (29%) were ok, but I missed most of my nutritional goals. So I didn't eat a whole lot, but what I did eat was junky. Vit A, D, K, b-6, b-12, and zinc were all under 50% and sodium was high. Live and learn.

BMR: 343.5
FMR: 326.85

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home