On the Road

My "travel journal" on the road to self-discipline.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Day 8, times 2

1. Floss every night.
2. 15 minutes of moving every day.
3. Eat a cup of green.
4. Use a moisturizer with sunscreen every day.
5. Say no to soda. (I've been sucked in again.)
6. Have a cup or piece of fruit.
7. Read your devotions.
8. Plan for 8 hours of sleep every night.

The ones listed in purple are the ones that I am not having much trouble with. The rest I am either not doing or doing about half of the time. What was that? Planning! I should do more of that!

I'm going to bed in about 10-15 minutes, and I will be able to get 8 hours of sleep tonight. Flossing will be done with my evening chores. Tomorrow, I will have one of the single-serve packs of brussels sprouts for lunch as well as an apple. Water will be my friend! I will move my devotions book to my chair when I get up, so that I will deal with that at breakfast time. Also, I will find a podcast tonight to download for my walk tomorrow morning--and lay out my clothes for walking. Tomorrow, I will also be moving to day 9--15 minutes of upkeep. I will do that in the morning, after my shower (eyebrows tomorrow).

Today, I met up with a new potential running partner, who was very nice. We ran just over 2 miles at about 13-14 minute/mile pace. Perhaps it will work out that we can run together each week--that would be great!

BMR: 343.5
FMR: 324.27


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home