On the Road

My "travel journal" on the road to self-discipline.

Sunday, September 23, 2007

I return! Again.

No, I haven't fallen off the wagon completely. We were on vacation, and the days leading up to vacation were wildly busy. That is why planning is essential. It is good to have this very basic plan, but I still need to check in on how I am going to implement it each day/week. Some building blocks are pretty easy to keep up once you start (moisturizer), but I sloth out of flossing and choosing green over potatoes if I have a chance. Tomorrow will be another day, though, and I am going to start it as if it is day 8--which means that I can actually start tonight with my plan for 8 hours of sleep.

When I weighed in on Friday, I was 158. This weekend we went to the beach, and spent a couple of hours yesterday jumping the waves on our boogie boards. Too much fun! I didn't get too sunburned, just across the tops of my shoulders. And I got to wear my brand new (clearance rack) tankini, which was fun, and it fit really well. I ended up walking around some each day as well, so a nice active weekend. We bought little boogie boards this time around, and next time we will get an umbrella and some chairs. I've never lived so close to the beach before, so we will just add little bits at a time until we are good going down for a day and hanging out! Of course, this will probably need to wait until spring--I don't think we can get back there in the next couple of weeks.

BMR: 343.5
FMR: 326.35

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home