On the Road

My "travel journal" on the road to self-discipline.

Monday, October 01, 2007

9 pounds to lose. . .

My first step forward on weight loss: running/walking 2 miles at 14.5 min/mile.

My first step backward: eating a brownie for breakfast.

Hah! We don't have any food in the house, so a brownie is what it is. But, I made a huge list last night and as soon as I get a shower and write some emails I will be off to the grocery store. Woohoo!

This week, I want to walk/run 10 miles and ride my bike 10 miles. That is the minimum. Only 8 miles left to go, on the walk/run side. (Ideally, I would be able to do 25 so that I could keep up with my FMR and 27 for BMR--but we are just going to focus on getting out there. Yes, I still think that it is possible to meet my 1000 mile goal!)

BMR: 343.5
FMR: 319.27

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home