On the Road

My "travel journal" on the road to self-discipline.

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Day 9

1. Floss every night.
2. 15 minutes of moving every day.
3. Eat a cup of green.
4. Use a moisturizer with sunscreen every day.
5. Say no to soda. (I've been sucked in again.)
6. Have a cup or piece of fruit.
7. Read your devotions.
8. Plan for 8 hours of sleep every night.
9. 15 minutes of upkeep so I can pass for a charming Southern belle.

Well, yesterday I did everything but say not to soda. Grr! I needed some caffeine in the afternoon to keep from snoozing, so that is where that came in. Otherwise, not a bad day. Of course, I am off to a bad start today because I didn't think about what I wanted to do about today. Sigh. At least I'm just adding earrings, which is one I do anyway.

Also, my running plus walking added up to being extremely hungry yesterday. I need to be more careful about eating a filling lunch. I'm glad that I have something to look forward to each day because of this list. It really helps to have it already thought-out and ready for me to try.

BMR: 343.5
FMR: 322.27

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home