On the Road

My "travel journal" on the road to self-discipline.

Friday, October 05, 2007

Day 5 of 9#

Starting
W: 159
M: 41-34.5-41

Today
W: 157
M: 40.5-34.5-41

Well, I did get to see some progress today with both weights and measures. Woohoo! I'm sure getting out the door and doing some good work for myself is a big part of that. I'm already experiencing the usual side effects of exercising more, though: I'm getting to bed earlier and feeling better about how I look.

Today is a road trip for us, and we'll be away all weekend from the computer. I will try to keep track of my food, but there is not a lot I can do ahead of time. On the other hand, I will be able to exercise and hopefully get my bike miles in to meet my goal.

Yesterday was my first day this week of eating more than I planned by a decent amount--I ate a little bit of leftover potatoes and two pieces of cubed steak (instead of one). On the positive side, I got almost all my nutrients and the only real sticky points besides calories were fat % and fiber was a little low. I can live with that.

I've met my walking/running miles for this week, and I hope to get my bike miles in over the next two days (and maybe some walking, too!). Good for me!

BMR: 343.5
FMR: 311.27

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home