On the Road

My "travel journal" on the road to self-discipline.

Friday, October 19, 2007

Day 19 of 9#

Ok, so I have not tracked my calories or done any official exercise this week. This has to do with the fact that we were running out of food here at home, and I knew I wouldn't be as well-balanced. So I gave up! Also, I wanted to give my leg a rest and that just snowballed into sluggishness the rest of the week.

I am going to give myself two miles for all the walking we did at the fair--we walked pretty much the whole time we were at the state fair this week--from 4:45-9:45 pm. Ok, so we sat down while we ate and when we had a snack, but that was less than an hour. The rest of the time, we were on our feet. It was a blast--I love fairs, especially ones with all the animals and 4-H entries and different varieties of veggies.

As a result, when I did my W/M this morning this is what I got:

Beginning:
W: 159
M: 41-34.5-41

Today
W: 156
M: 40-33.5-40.5

Obviously, the lesson is that I should sit around on my rear all the time and eat pizza or fried egg sandwiches. I think that the weight/inches loss is just residual from the work I did in the previous weeks, and that a rest week is not going to set me back all that much. Next week, I will go back to my 14 mile goal and work on it.

BMR: 343.5
FMR: 296.27

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home