On the Road

My "travel journal" on the road to self-discipline.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

New Habit Building!

Renee is starting a new 3 week May challenge, and I have joined up. Finals will almost be over on Sunday, so that will be a good way to break with the past.

My three things that I will track are: water, exercise, and veggies. I'm already tracking veggies somewhat, but I need to get back on the wagon a little. Too much fast food recently. So my goals are to drink 100 oz of water a day, exercise 90 minutes a week, and eat 2.5 cups of veggies each day. I hope that this will get me back to jogging again three times a week. I know I can do the water habit, but I need something to kick me into doing it again. We'll see! I'm pretty excited about this--I love challenges.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home